Saturday, January 10, 2009

My Daughters

Well I spent the Christmas Holiday with my Family except for my Daughter Annette was missing because she Broke her Fibula Which made me very sad this is the first Christmas without my complete family... it was a happy sad situation... those of us that were there totally missed Annette... I keep praying that the Lord will heal her leg quickly... and build her strength up totally... Angela and Roger and the babies spent the night because the weather was so bad and road conditions were dangerous I love having them spend the night...My daughters are everything to me... they are the best girls and always have been yeah sure we had the teenage yucks that came with age but I know that if I need them they are always there for me and my hubby ... and they know that I will always be there for them.... we are a family that totally Loves the Lord and know that we can count on God for big or small situations... he has always been there for us and the way my daughters talk about the Lord I know that they love the Lord totally which makes me very proud of them. I have 2 grandbabys 2 girls whom i also totally adore they are so precious!!!!! My oldest daughter Annette well she is so beautiful and so very kind and caring of others remember that beautiful Bell on Beauty and the beast well she is like her with her big brown eyes long beautiful reddish brown hair. she is very beautiful SMART kind loving person.
Angela is also very beautiful and kind she is my Snowhite thats who she looks like only more beautiful I love that she and Annette are very tight sisters and do anything to help each other
I love that MY Girls still love to be around each other and are there for each other.....My Daughters are the best....... Angela is a Mother of two baby girls and she is the Best mom to them.....they always look so beautiful just like there mommy.. I'm so proud of the way she is a great Mommy Lord I say again Thank You For Blessing me with not only beautiful daughters but caring and giving daughters. and also two beautiful grand daughters and a Wonderful Husband Larry I Love you!! And I know that my daughters know that Daddy and I are always there for them come rain or shine or snow or any time of the day a 24 hour time we are here for you girls and the babys. We totally Love You

No comments: