Today has been a very hard day for me. I haven't felt very good... plus I'm so worried about my daughter Annette I pray Lord please help her give her strength.. I want the best for my daughters... my Angela isn't feeling well either that dang asthma is bothering her Lord I ask if anyone has to be sick in this family just put it all on me it hurts so much to see my babys Annette and Angela sick.... Lord I ask and pray please take care of them be with them at all times and Also with my beautiful Grand daughters Oh Lord thank you for them. I'm also very sad for my friend Vicky she just lost her Dad and I sat and cried I KNOW HE IS WITH THE LORD NOW I fear that so very much losing my Daddy... I can feel the pain she is going through because I have lost loved ones I still cry so much for them,,, so yes I know the pain .. I wish my Momma and Daddy could live till after I die... I'm a coward I don't want to face losing them oir other loved ones again ....So Vicky I know you may never read this but believe me I feel for you and your loss...I'm so sorry
there are no words that can describe how sad and bad I feel for friends that lose loved ones...VICKY MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment