Saturday night My Grand daughter spent the night ... wow was it ever so fun Larry and I had a blast with her she is such a joy to he around a true Blessing... Larry Kayla and I went to 7-11 to get a slurpee Kayla calls it sherlurpie.. she and I were sharing a huge one we were taking turns having a drink ... mostly she was drinking it and I had maybe 2 drinks of it and she took the straw in her little fingers and took a long long long drink and I said Kayla its grandmas turn now and she looked at me and said its all gone and then continued to slurp it down I just started to laugh so hard that lil baby sure loves slurpeies... we also went to buy a new bed For Kayla to sleep in because the baby bed that she was sleeping in well she outgrew it... Kayla was so excited about going... Kayla calls me Ama short for grandma and she calls Larry Poppy.....We had fun at the store with her... it was so cute when it was time to go to bed she said Ama kiss me and go nite nite then she kissed Poppy and said nite nite you go to seep well seep is she calls sleep.
even though most of the time I do not feel well.. When I have Kayla or Analise around they can almost make me forget the pain almost.. they are my little pain pills ...ha ha ha ha get it pain pills ...But Truly they are not pains.. I wish I could have them with me all the time I love them so very very very much.....Kayla is my first grand baby What a treasure the Lord Blessed me with then I recieved another treasure when Analise was born they are my precious lil bonuses from God... When you ask Kayla where dose Jesus live she will touch her little chest where her heart is and say he lives here...and the other night she said I wub Jesus what beautiful music to my ears that was to hear... I will write more about Kayla in future blogs and also about my Analise Again I say thank you Lord.... I have been so Blessed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment